Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Think Outside the Box Challenge

Check out this week's Think Outside the Box Challenge! Becca gives a list of questions you can use to kick off the best Christmas present your family will ever receive!

Becca and I worked on this project for several months before Christmas. It was the first time I saw family sitting together at Thanksgiving. Family laughed and cried together and that was just on Thanksgiving! Can you imagine what happened Christmas morning when they opened an album with their life stories documented?! It was priceless.



My favorite part was collecting photos. This photo is of my mother-in-law. In the search for the perfect pictures for the album, I found the box of negatives dating back to the early 1900s. I can't wait to get started on the next one. Thanks Becca for reminding me to get my questions out in the mail! ;)