Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Evans Photography: Mueller Family

I can't help but have fun when taking pictures of my best friend! We get to take pictures of the Mueller family every year. It's tradition! I guess having best friends that are photographers is a plus too... ;)















There are more favorites of the whole family, but I couldn't help but put these on today! Fall brings out such beauty in God's creation. It makes me want to get my sister to make me a scarf like the one in the above picture. It was funny. We looked at each other and Alyssa said, "I like your scarf." I said, "I like your scarf." She then said, "Becca made it for me." Ha! "Becca made mine too!"

Create Well: Get out this fall and take photos of the season!