Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

I Do

Craft Warehouse sent us our next assignment and I am so excited about it! My Mind's Eye new Life Stories line is amazing! I found this photo of me on my wedding day... Dave was just getting into photography and learning a lot about how to use a camera. We didn't own an SLR at the time so our photographer let Dave take some photos. (We loved that guy! He taught some photography classes in town and Dave took some when we got our Canon). I love this photo because I know Dave took it. It is actually my favorite shot out of the 1000 pictures we got!


Supplies- Patterned paper, diecuts & journal tags: My Mind's Eye; Flowers, leaves & bling: Prima Marketing; Alphas: American Crafts; Eyelets & Crop n Dile; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger Inc.; Other: ribbon, muslin, pearls, and thread





Create Well: Find a photo you love. If it inspires you use it.