Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines: Catch Me If You Can

If you are coming over from Pencil Lines, welcome! I am super excited about being among such amazing designers!

I really had fun with today's sketch! When I digital scrapbook, I want the page to look as if I would have done it traditionally. I have printed out a layout with this stitching on it and even though I knew it was just a print, I still had to run my hands across the page! LOL! It looked so real!

I love these pictures that my husband took the last few days of the year. My son and I were playing tag at a local park. I wish I could of captured his laughter in a jar and saved it forever.



Pencil Lines Sketch 169

Supplies - Adobe Photoshop CS2; Pattered Paper: Liz Tamanaha with Paislee Press; Paint: Liz Tamanaha with Paislee Press and Kerry Lynn Yeary with Kenner Road Designs; Labels: Leora Sanford with Little Dreamer Designs; Stitching: Katie Pertiet with Designer Digitals, Liz Tamanaha with Paislee Press, and Lori Barnhurst with Little Dreamer Designs; Alpha: Liz Tamanaha with Paislee Press; Font: CK Ali Edwards Official Handwriting and New Courier

Make sure you come back and see me tomorrow when I reveal a giveaway; you won't want to miss it! If you are doing Project 365, Project 52, One Little Word, or have just vowed to document more this year, this giveaway is just for you! It's going to be "loads" of fun (no pun intended). Oh! I am so excited!

Create Well: Make this year count... how are you going to tell your story?