Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines: XO

This week's sketch for Pencil Lines was so much fun! I was thankful to finally get my hands dirty in the studio. I made this while Becca was over a couple of weeks ago. She was getting dirty too! We had a blast... I am looking at this layout with a sigh. My paints are all packed up along with most of my studio. We are off to Ikea today to look for a new cupboard for my supplies. Ikea is like a grown up Disney Land. I can't wait!


Supplies - Patterned Paper: Making Memories; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Alpha: Tim Holtz Ideaology; Ink: Tim Holz Distress Ink by Ranger Inc.; Ticket: My Mind's Eye; Rhinestones and Flower: Prima Marketing; Other: ribbon, thread, vintage script, spray paint, acrylic paint, and sanding block


I ran the grudge board letters through the Texture Boutique by Sizzix. I am now in love with that thing. Becca brought her's over and I wanted to texture everything. ;)


A little Shakespeare never hurt anyone.


My little man was four months old in this picture. While going through papers I found his weight and at six months and he was 19 pounds! Huge! There was just more to love. ;)