Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Bib Necklace

DIY Jewelry, Bib Necklace, DIY Bib Necklace, Craft Warehouse, DIY Necklace
Bib Necklace, originally uploaded by createoften.

I got this brilliant tutorial from the Craft Warehouse website. Haven't you always wanted to make one of these? It is way easier than it looks! I actually made this one in about an hour. It was a great Saturday project.

Have you ever had a {very} productive week artistically? I mean, a week where you just could not stop creating?

I have had one of those weeks. I am really starting to feel concerned. I have just finished my 16th project. I am {NOT} kidding. I am actually going to bed on time and getting way too much sleep. {Maybe that's it}...

Anyway... next time I lose my mojo, you can remind me of this time in my life. Where Jen went insane with creativity!

Create Often: Create until you drop. Literally.