Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

It's Life


It's Life, originally uploaded by createoften.

The book is getting thicker and I am glad for it. To be honest, I have never finished a mini book I have started. lol...

I use recycled patterns with this layout. It's always fun getting photos taken while you are in your element. Has your husband ever wanted to get a photo of you while you are totally dirty with glue up to your elbows? Yeah, my husband wanted to capture this photo of me in my latex blue gloves and spray paint with my apron on. I don't blame him. He wanted proof for my insanity. Ha!

It is so much fun to create. I have to say, it makes me the person God created me to be. Without it there is a definite hole inside me. I am thankful that I get the chance to do it everyday.

Create Well: Get a photo of you in your "element." Even if it is for a good laugh, you will be glad you did...