Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Momenta - Sweetie XOXO


Sweetie XOXO, originally uploaded by createoften.

You should never work in a low lit room because then when you wake up in the morning you might find that you placed a navy zipper on your page instead of black. But, then, you might end up liking it better after all. ;)

I got to use my new Fancy Pants clear acrylic pieces that I won at Craft Warehouse for my page challenge. I also punched the number one from a vintage flash card. All the stickers and paper are from Momenta. Really, I love the travel line with these camera stickers. Don't you?

It has started to get colder {and wet} here. The trees are changing color in my front yard and I crave a hot cocoa, with my new comfy pillow, and blanket. But, instead I have been editing photos listening to the cars drive by the house along the wet roads. It's a relaxing sound.

The camp still has beautiful flowers along its flower beds. I think that I agree with a friend when he said that September was the best month of the year. What is your favorite month?

Create Well: Try to create in an environment with plenty of light. Otherwise you might surprise yourself when you look at your project in the morning.