Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

My Birthday


This layout was created last week when I was scrapping four layouts in a day! I was creating like a crazy person! I love this picture of my son's birthday last year. I just hadn't scrapped it yet. This layout was perfect. Again, my goal was to use my stash!




When I was little, my mother use to wait until we went to bed on the night before our birthday and decorate the kitchen table with our presents and streamers. I now do the same with my son and he loves it. Although, I mix crepe streamers along with handmade fabric banners and paper garlands. It makes it so colorful in the house that we usually leave it up a couple of weeks. ;) 

This photo is precious. Ethan's friends wrapped his present themselves. When the photo is in black and white you can see the great tape job they did... Ha! Love it!

Create Well: Make a layout including those simple traditions you may do. Remember to add where the tradition started from.