Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

SMASH Book and You & Me

The new SMASH books have come to Craft Warehouse and I am in {love}! K & Company has really out did themselves with an easy concept. I am excited to share some of my pages in detail but I wanted to let you know that the SMASH Blog posted some of my pages there. So take a peek!

In the meantime, I will share another layout I did last week.


The goal still is "use as much of your stash as possible." Ha! I am having fun junking up my pages and not worrying about limiting how much I put on. It is freeing and so much fun! Right now, this brilliant scrapbook layer-er (Is that a word? Ha!) is inspiring me. Her eye for color is mind boggling. ;)

Create Well: Get inspired by another artist to do something different on your next page.