Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - Capture It


So, we were suppose to be on the beach right now soaking up some vacation rays, while my son dug a hole to China in the sand. Our trip was cut short since it started to rain. The weather changes so fast here! We were happy to come home early and spend the rest of our vacation in our own bed though.

I think it is important to capture pictures of ourselves (the good, the bad, and the ugly). I try to keep it real, but I will be honest, sometimes it is hard. Those hard days can get buried under the good ones. I am trying to encourage myself that life is life. It is good to capture the lovely along with the hard.

This layout is for Craft Warehouse. I thought it would be a good layout to share with those that might not usually scrap themselves. I know several people in our local scrap club that don't scrapbook too much because they don't have children or get tired of scrapbooking their pets. This is an art where that doesn't matter. I encourage you to have fun scrapbooking life. Journal about what makes you happy, sad, frustrated, and have fun doing it! Think of it like journaling instead of scrapbooking.






Create Well: Scrapbook yourself whether life today is good, bad, or ugly.