Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse & SMASH blog


For Craft Warehouse's Labor Day Sale, my sister and I went in to check out the goodies. ;) I got a lovely pink SMASH book and I have no idea what my sister bought. lol... I was just excited to use the coupon in the ad. ;) Of course I got some of Amy Tangerine's new line by American Crafts and I was super happy. ;) I went home and started SMASHing and I realized I hadn't really looked at the ad. So, I did and I was surprised that three of my projects were featured (on page 6). Then I laughed, cause, I had no idea. I was excited about the coupon ;)

I have been SMASHing all weekend and am excited to show you new pages. In the meantime, I wanted to share that K&Company is sharing more of my pages on their blog today, here. (Yippie!)

Create Well: Get SMASHed! ;)