Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Helmar - A Hop, Skip, and Jump!


My little man is quite active. Is yours? He barely stops for me to get a photo of him. So, why not carry the camera with me and get some photos of him in action?

March-34

In this layout I used Bella Blvd. to document what we love about our neighborhood.I used this photo of my son hopping across the crosswalk. It captures so much of what he is at this age, even though the photo is from behind. That's where I am usually. Running to catch up!

March-35


To layer these embellishments, I used Helmar's Premium Craft Glue, Zap Dots, and Scrap Dots.

March-36

March-37


Create Well: If you have young ones, make sure to capture them in action. The photos that I capture my son in his "element" are even better than the ones I where I try to get him to sit still.