Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

I Feel Like a Rock Star


My sister-in-law cuts my hair. I go into her salon and come out feeling like a rock star! ;) Do you have days like that? Maybe it is just doing your hair in the morning or getting your nails done that makes you feel beautiful.  I have days like that too.

I did yard work the day before yesterday because the sun came out {finally} in Oregon. So, I had to hop in the shower afterwards. Well, I just pulled my hair up afterwards because then my son needed a bath next. I woke up yesterday with the WILDest hair EVER. It was scary. But the best part was that I just made a top knot and I didn't even have to tease. Ha!


Supplies - Pattern Paper, Stickers, Alphabet Stickers; Envelope: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts
and Chipboard Stickers: My Mind's Eye
 




Create Well: Sometimes it's the little things we need to scrap about; it's those we need to remember most.