Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Color Shine Acrylic Mini Book


I love a good little mini album. Especially an acrylic one. Clear pages can be intimidating, but before you shy away, I will remind you why I keep coming back to these albums time and time again: My hard work on each page peeks through to the next, making every page a part of the next one.


This was my first time creating a Color Shine Acrylic Album and I knew if I was going to make a mini album, I wanted the "shine" of the mist to be on every page! There was so much I wanted to try with the new Color Magic colors Sweet Cherry, Primrose, and Georgia Peach that I thought it best to record some of the process. Before, you watch the video, check out the finished pages and details on Heidi Swapp's blog!


There are some awesome Color Shine techniques in this mini album! Watch the video to see some of them and I hope that you learn something new to try with your own Color Shine!
 
Create Well: Create magic with Color Shine!