Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

heidi swapp easter shadow box


This Easter Shadow Box Mini Book is featured on Heidi Swapp's blog today. I have to say it was loads of fun to create something that screamed "Spring!"



Amber shared Chip It as a "must have app" on her blog, Damask Love, last week. When I craft I am mostly drawn to color and so this was by far the most fun to play with. It also helped me be quite productive too! I was drawn to this photo of flowers and the colors were perfect to kick off this Shadow Box project.


I knew I wanted to create something similar to the mini I created last week. So, got started creating my layers of paper first. Then, I added my embellishments to each page and bound it together with a binding machine.

You can see all the pages' details on Heidi Swapp's blog!

Create Well: Be inspired to create with color!