Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Sugar Chic


I love a good page challenge. Give me a few supplies and I will make them my own. Similar to the challenge I just shared last week on my blog here, I was given a few supplies to create a layout for my local Scrap Club. In the package was yellow cardstock, buttons, white jute like twine, and some patterned paper. As you can see below, I labeled those items that had to be on our page somewhere.


 It seems like the cardstock gets me every time. This yellow was so bright to use a lot of, but I thought why not use it for a journaling card. So, I created a pocket to place on the page to "hide" the paper journaling in.


I love the yellow in Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic collection and decided to use the items in the kit with this collection.


I loved how this Dear Lizzy by American Crafts quote fit right in with my photo. So, I added it in there too. 



Craft Warehouse loved this layout so much, they asked to hang it as a display over the Heidi Swapp product in the Salem store. I was honored to "represent" Heidi in my local scrapbooking store too! Now, the collection has sold out and they returned my layout so I could finally share it with you!

Create Well: Create a challenge with a friend. Have them give you a small kit of items to jump start your next layout.