Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Happy Halloween!


Although our family doesn't celebrate Halloween in the traditional sense, I still wanted to decorate our porch for the fall season.

I am terrible at carving. Really. Terrible. So when my father-in-law insisted that we take seven pumpkins home from his garden, I knew I needed a fun but simple way to decorate them. Using my Silhouette and black vinyl, I cut out Heidi Swapp's Digital Words. You can watch Heidi's tutorial video to find out how.


A few weeks ago my husband sent me to the store to get snacks. He said I could pick up some for me too. Instead I bought a wreath form with this chevron fabric. Ha! 


I sprayed some Color Magic flowers with Black Velvet Color Shine and glued them on! 


I hung it from the nail on my door and it instantly made the porch (errr... doorstep) look festive!


I will leave these outside until I am ready to cook them up! They will make great soups and pies!

Create Well: Decorate for the season in minutes using vinyl and the Silhouette.