Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - #HeidiSwappSayILoveYou Blog Hop


Welcome to celebrating Valentine's Day in a special way! Heidi Swapp's Say I LoveYou Media Team Blog Hop will give you several ways to inspire you to create random acts of kindness the people in your life! Valentine's Day doesn't have to be just for those married or dating.  Is there someone that you know that doesn't usually get recognized on Valentine's Day? Maybe a widow, co-worker, or even the homeless person on the corner?


I believe everyone should be treated like gold. So, this new technique to emboss ribbon with gold embossing powder should make anyone's day! Watch this quick video where I show you how do this at home!



I created this card to "Say I LoveYou" to our Occupational Therapist who has completely changed our lives. She has shown such love and devotion to my son in the short time we have known her that I can't help but show her some kindness this Valentine's Day!

Is there someone you want to "Say I Love You" to? Join in our random acts of kindness challenge by posting photos of your projects and cards to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #HeidiSwappSayILoveYou!

Next on the #HeidiSwappSayILoveYou Media Team Blog Hop is Lindsay Bateman! You are going to love what she has created! Here are the list of girls participating today! If you haven't already started with Heidi Swapp's project make sure you do! She has some freebies to giveaway as well!







Create Well: Create a card for someone, Say I Love You, and make someone's day!