Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - World Card Making Day!


Happy World Card Making Day! You know, it wasn't until I started working with Heidi Swapp's products did I fall in love with card making. I dreaded making a card years ago. Since then, I have found what makes a great card is the joy of the person making it.


Happy thoughts make happy cards. Happy cards make happy recipients.


My twin sister is quite the card maker. In fact, this is her holiday ;) She makes cards that make me fall in love with stamping, small details, or embossing all over again. I am always excited to get one of her cards as a gift. I feel special when I get it in the mail.

That's how it should be for everyone that gets a handmade card. They should feel special.


This card was made with Heidi Swapp's new September Skies collection now in independent scrapbook and online stores! I love the sentiment stamp from the new collection and built the card around it. I had to add this Lawn Fawn bear, from the Love You S'more Set, to the card because he is just so darling. I also customized him with his little heart.

When my son saw him, the first thing he said was, "Ahhhhh!" Mission accomplished.

Join me and the rest of the Heidi Swapp Media team with more card inspiration on Instagram! Start right here at Heidi's feed!

Create Well: Happy thoughts make happy cards. Happy cards make happy recipients.