Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Pretty Pockets Week 11

Pretty Pockets Week 11 @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #projectlife #hsmemoryplanner

I am up today on Heidi Swapp's blog with three new pocket page ideas for either your Memory Planner or Project Life album! I had a lot of fun creating this page! I was inspired by my own Christmas tree and its lights.

Pretty Pockets Week 11 @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #projectlife #hsmemoryplanner

Don't you love Christmas lights? Our neighborhood is brighter and brighter with every day that goes by. We just love it. E loves driving at night to see them all. I think it feels magical.

Go on by and visit her blog where I also give advice for staying on top of a monthly planner like this for 2015!

Create Well: Be inspired by something you love about Christmas.