Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Memory Planner Pen Pick

Memory Planner Journal Pens @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #hsMemoryPlanner #journal #pens #planner

So, when I started the handwriting segment of Heidi Swapp's Capture 30 class I was ready to go! I had all my favorite sized pens out and started practicing. Well, it wasn't until I got really focused that I noticed all my pens had been leaking in my pencil case. I pretty much noticed when my hands were black!

Well. It was like having to start from scratch. I went to my local Craft Warehouse and loved that they had a pad of paper right there next to all the journal pens in both the scrapbooking and art sections. I just tried them all out including different sizes. Now that I had practice at home using Heidi's handwriting techniques, I knew what I wanted after testing them out.

Here is my pick!

1. Tombow USA N15 Dual Brush Pen in black
2. Pigma Micron by Sakura in sizes 01, 05, and 08
3. Gold pencil case by Kikki.K to keep them in
 

Bring on the handwriting!

Create Well: Test out what pens will work best for what you want to use them for! It's best to spend a little extra on something that will last than something that will need to be replaced next month.