Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Look

My younger sister, Deb, has a birthday coming up. I wish I could spend it with her in California but alas, I won't be able to. Her and my brother-in-law are leaving in two weeks to go back to the mission field. I am proud to have them as family! They leave their family, everything they know to be comfortable and safe, to witness to others in a foreign land. I made this layout in mind of her vision. Where they live they can't openly tell others about their faith. They have to live among the people, get to know them, and when the people welcome them into their home and lives that's when they can witness to them. She is always looking for ways to help other women in her community. Shouldn't we be doing that too?



I love this fabric! It was a skirt that Becca gave me and it ripped. I was so disappointed until I realized that I could still use it. ;)


I hand made these flowers by cutting my own chipboard, adding the music script, and then adding the centers.
Supplies: Making Memories: sequins, tickets; Paper: Anna Griffin, Fancy Pants Designs, 7 Gypsies, & Basic Grey; Alphas: American Crafts; Ink: Staz-On & Ranger; Flower Center: Greenbrier International Inc.; Fabric: Kim & Cami; Other: thread, ribbon, vintage date stamp, & notebook paper
Create Well: Look to others to be inspired to create and live life well.