Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Magnolia Jane Interative Gift Card Holders

Interactive Gift Card Holders by @createoften for @heidiswapp

I am so grateful that my family is on the mend. We have been taking turns getting sick a week at at time. Being in a bed for almost an entire week myself, in the middle of it all, forced me to slow down and rest. As I started to feel better, I had a list of things I wanted to create and these unique gift card holders was on it!

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Create Often with Jennifer Evans. I am an employee and do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts. I create what I love and love to share what I create, but all ideas and opinions are my own. 

Interactive Gift Card Holders by @createoften for @heidiswapp

To see this fun card created with a die cut, head over to Heidi Swapp's blog where I am sharing the inspiration.

I hope that you are able to take time out today to just rest. Even with my full to-do list, I am trying to take it slow and be thankful for my health this week!


Take time today to be thankful for health and the time to create.