Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Rise & Shine

Here is my second assignment for Craft Warehouse this month. It was created with KI Memories product. I picked all the colors for this layout because I was out of white thread in my machine. I made my sketch and knew I needed to stitch this layout. So, I picked this photo to match the yellow thread. I then painted the accents to match. Who knew you could get inspired by a spool of yellow sewing thread?

Before I began, I created my own paint by adding a scoop of Luminarte pigment powders to a squirt bottle, added water, and shook it up. I then masked a part of the page with paper and sprayed away!
I painted the white glitter lace yellow to match the layout. It's nice because you can still see the glitter on the paper even though it's painted over.


I loved stitching with this yellow thread. Stitching over this chipboard was a little harder than other Thickers, but I just went really slow with the machine.

Paper, Glitter Lace, Alphabets & Rubons: KI Memories
Pink Ribbon: Fancy Pants Designs
Cardstock & Chipboard: Bazzill Basics
Glittered Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts
Paint & Distressing Tool: Making Memories
Other: Luminarte pigment powder, thread, & Mcgill fancy square punch
Create Well: Try using a new color thread on your page and making a statement with it.