Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Evans Photography: Molly Mo's Antique Fair Sneak Peek

Remember this post? Well, Diane, the owner of Molly Mo's Antiques saw my photos of her home and garden and asked me to photograph her annual antique show. Antiques, vendors, artists from the North West, great food and music - it was heavenly! Dave was working so I asked Becca to come along as my assistant. It was great! We even had a little adventure. We got to climb out through a window onto the balcony of Diane's Victorian home to get a great view of the faire. I took so many pictures and will share more of them next week but I had to show some of my favorites.









Don't you wish you were there? It was a beautiful day... Stay tuned in for more photos next week!
Create Often: Go to local antique faires to meet other artists. Not only are they fun and funny but you are guaranteed to be inspired!