Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Evans Photography: Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire

Well, I promised more photos of Molly Mo's Antique Faire, so here they are! I have over 200 photos of the event and I had to pick just a few to post... so here are a few more of my favorites. Diane was an amazing host. Her husband, Matt, played his guitar during the event while her girls and friends helped run her booth, which happens to be a renovated barn on the property.

The beautiful Diane, herself.





Working in the barn!

Diane's dog has some seriously funny facial expressions. Whenever I tried to get a photo I would get a look like, "What-ever!" ;)

Matt playing.




Joy from "Aunties."






"Vintage Triffles"





I wish I could feature every photo and vendor that was there! It really was an awesome event! If you want to visit these vendors, most of them will be at the Coburg Antique Faire, September 13th.
Create Well: Be inspired by beautiful people and beautiful things.