Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Polaroid Fun

My camera has to be taken into the shop. I have realized that I need to have that beautiful piece of equipment by my side to capture my everyday. So, in the meantime, Becca has let me borrow her point and shoot so I don't get behind on my design work.

No matter, I still feel lost without it... so I have been playing with Photoshop instead. While looking up tutorials, I came across this amazing site. You download the program, and a little Polaroid camera appears on your screen. You drop and drag your photos to the camera and it is like you took the picture with the Polaroid. It then creates a Polaroid images. You actually have to wait for the picture to show! You can only do a few photos at a time until the program tells you that your "Polaroid cartridge" is full and you have to close the program and open it again to start the fun all over!


Here are a few that I tried out... I love it!
Create Well: Have fun with Poladroid Project.