Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Ella Publishing Co. Digi Days

So, if you haven't checked out the amazing new e-magazine and e-books by Ella Publishing Co. you are missing out! This week on their blog they have been having "digi-days" promoting Renee Pearson's new e-book called Special Effects for Digital Photos:10 Easy Tutorials Using Photoshop Elements 7.

When it comes to Photoshop, I am familiar with how to edit a photo and such for our photography business. But, I am a newbie to digital scrapbooking. I mean I have been trying to learn since last December... Ali Edwards' templates and overlays tempted me during her December Daily Challenge. I was frustrated beyond measure because I wanted to be able to jump right in and learn something that I really needed to study about. So, this year, I really focused and studied tutorials online, read books, and have finally done my first layout that I really felt like I knew what I was doing (most of the time). You can see it here.

Ella Publishing Company's blog, The Daily Trumpet, had a digi week and a challenge. The challenge was to get out of your comfort zone and try something new digitally. I submitted my layout and was one of the eight chosen for today's post. Check it out!

Create Well: When you want to learn something but not sure if you can, give it a try. Then, after the tantrum, try again. Just keep at it. You'll get it.