Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Smile... No Matter What Comes Your Way

It was about this time last year that I started swearing, ok, maybe not swearing, but yelling at my computer. My husband uses Photoshop for our photography business but it was his thing. I never touched it. I then started to see digital elements I wanted to be able to use in my scrapbooking. I tried to figure it out but I was in tears and close to pulling my hair out! I would spend my evenings crying to my husband to show me, but even he couldn't. Digital design was just not what he did with Photoshop.

I figured if I wanted to learn this stuff that I had to do just that! Study! So, I first learned how to edit photos, since I should be helping my husband with that in the first place. I then studied how to create a digital layout and now I am learning how to use templates.

My husband was just talking to me about how blessed he has been having me edit our shoots now. Since he has three jobs (day job, church, and Evans Photography) he feels like I have taken quite a bit of pressure off by doing a bit of the computer work.

The best thing about the online community is that you can meet and learn from some amazing artists. Michelle Filo inspired me to learn more about digital and hybrid scrapbooking. If you can learn from reading a book, you can learn even more from reading a blog! With Michelle's encouragement I kept at it. It is nice knowing that someone believes in you! This layout is using several of Michelle's designs.



Supplies - Adobe Photoshop CS2; Digital Template: Lili Scrap Box 1 - Designs by Lili; Digital Paper: Believe-  Designs by Lili & Homework Fun - With Love by Mushy by Michelle Filo; Digital Elements: Believe by Designs by Lili & Homework Fun Elements - With Love by Mushy - Michelle Filo; Border: My Chalk Borders by With Love by Mushy - Michelle Filo; Alpha: Homework Fun Alphabet Cream - With Love by Mushy - Michelle Filo; Retro Frame: Ella Publishing Company; Font: Courier

Create Well: Have faith in others when they have no faith in themselves.