Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Evans Genealogy: Inside Story

A quick post to share the progress I am having with the family heritage album. I am flying through these! ;) Although, I have tons of help with family members telling me who-is-who and being able to just copy and paste the family's writings into the layout. Talk about easy journaling! Plus, I can't thank Paislee Press, Taylor Made, Pencil Lines, and With Love From Mushy enough! They seriously helped with their awesome templates!












Plus, I seem to not be able to do a layout without Ali Edwards' brushes. Maybe it is my inner self wanting to have handwriting like that... ;) Not sure... but I just have to have it on the page! Exciting news - my negative scanner is ordered! Can't wait to have that piece of sweetness in my hands!

Create Well: Don't make digital scrapbooking hard! Start slow with some great templates and have fun with it!