Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

December Daily Pages

I decided to share some more of my December Daily pages. Do you know what happens when I take too long to do the journaling on my personal blog, edit, and upload pictures? I end up just having fun with the mini book - that's what! In fact, it just dawned on me that these new pages don't even have pictures. LOL!

I shared with you here some of my other pages and the inspiration behind this album. I need to print more pictures and finish it up. It is already getting nice and thick!







These pages are also inspired by Vee. I am telling you, that gal is pure inspiration. Plus, I got permission from Lain to scraplift when I want, where I want. LOL!

Create Well: Lain says it's ok...