Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Never a Dull Moment Together

I have finished all my deadlines early which has given me some time to scrap for myself. It has been heavenly. Last Friday I was the only one in my house awake at 6pm! Both boys were sick in bed asleep early. I couldn't believe I had so much time to myself. ;) I did this traditional page, a digital page, and watched PBS Masterpiece Classic's Return to Cranford. If you like Jane Austen, put these dates on your calendar. Masterpiece Classic is bringing a few favorites back from last year.

I love this photo. During my December Daily project, I wanted a picture of Ethan and me but couldn't get him to sit still long enough to get a good picture. This is the best one. My expression is quite funny but Ethan is in total focus and I love the look. I boosted the contrast a bit in Lightroom, which made Ethan's hair pop a bit.
 
                   

For those of you that read "Thinking Outside the Box" check out the latest post. Becca, my wonderful twin sister, has written a brilliant article. She has also decided to prioritize (haven't we all?) and is going to close Thinking Outside the Box. But, she will be starting her own scrapblog instead! Yeah! She use to have her projects on her personal blog but now we are all invited to read this new one. I am so excited to see what she has to share with us in 2010. Make sure to visit her blog, Daily Grind Designs, to see the most beautiful layout I have seen in a long time!

Create Well: Take time to scrap for yourself this week.