Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Live Today

This week has been a hard one in the Evans' household. Saturday, my husband was preparing a beautiful birthday meal for our friend, Sarah, when he accidently poured a stock pot filled with 350 degree sauce onto him. It was a terrible night filled with memories I would like to forget. He has the week off to heal from his second degree burns.

Three days later, Dave wanted to conquer the meal and we had our family over to eat it. Sarah and the family loved it. Becca helped me realize that I needed to take a picture of the dinner. I protested at first, saying that I really didn't want to remember the night. But, she reminded me again how God brought Dave through it all.

We are all thankful that Dave had to begin the meal a day before hand and that it was 11pm when the accident happened. Ethan slept through everything and I was out of the room as well. The sauce covered the kitchen, dining room, hallway, walls, and cupboards. It is amazing that Dave was only burned from the waist down.

I wanted to share a layout I did last week...

It helps me to remember to live ready. Christ's love and compassion is more abundant everyday. I want to know that no matter what happens (because those accidents can and do happen) that I am living ready to see Jesus.



Create Well: Are you living ready?