Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Ordinary Moments

I have been in a little creative funk lately. I just haven't got it. Have you ever felt like that? My sister did a couple of weeks ago... maybe she gave it to me. I didn't know scrappers block was contagious!

I have played for the last several days and have a few of the worst pages I have done in a year!

I have tried everything.

Sketched.

Found new inspiration online. Here and here.

Read magazines.

Looked at decorating sites to get some new color combos going. Like this one.

Found a fancy to relaxing with a movie on while working.

Even bagged the sugar thing for the Old Fashion Chocolate Cake my brother-in-law brought over.

Nope... nothing.

You know what did happen? Several nights of no sleep.

All I can think of is vintage fabric, sewing, layers, and color! Ahhh!


To make up for my HUGE block, here is a digital layout I did several weeks ago with one of Becky Fleck's sketches just for fun. I used a few different designers' elements but most of it is from this kit by Paislee Press and Emily Powers.

Create Well: What do you do to get out of a creative block? Please do tell!