Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines: Run with Me

This week's Pencil Lines' sketch used stars. I forgot how much I love using stars. I didn't know that I followed scrapbooking trends so much that using "stars" was stepping out for me. Flowers, hearts, and butterflies are used a lot lately. I didn't realized that I used them just as much even though I have a boy! Ha! I am loving stars and want to use them more in my layouts.



The star diecuts that I used are from Close to My Heart.



       I ran this paper through my Texture Boutique by Sizzix with a Cuttlebug swiss dot template.

Last night my sister and brother-in-law called us and asked if we wanted a movie night and they would watch Ethan. Ummm, yeah! They didn't have to ask us twice! We went and saw "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D and it was brilliant! It was really nice to have a date night with Dave.

Create Well: Step away from flowers, hearts, and butterflies for a while and use different elements that you aren't use to.