Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Grow

Thanks for all the advice for my artist block. I am much better this week. Maybe it is because I just pulled out everything that I could onto my living room floor and just played! I had the most fun with this layout using one of my favorite photos that my husband took of me nine months pregnant with Ethan.

My style has cleaned up this last year. I love negative space, paint, and clean journaling. But, I realized that I need to start using more of my stash! So that's what my goal was for this layout. I wanted to layer it and use items that I had been keeping for ages.



I had this bingo card from Jenni Bowlin and wanted to add elements that are about five years old with the new K&Company's butterfly.


I layered Prima flower, K & Company's butterfly, with this fabric element that I bought a year ago. I bought it because of the black and white design but when I got home I had no idea what to do with them. I am so glad I finally figured something out!



I have a full packed of these tickets from Jenni Bowlin that Becca gave me when Ethan was born. I haven't used any of them. I just tucked it under the photo as the center of this flower. I also layered Fancy Pants rubons underneath.

I used rhinestones that came in Ethan's Cars sticker pack that he got for his birthday! Ha. Shhh, don't tell. They were the perfect color! I looked on the date of these stickers and they are from 2003! Why do I still have these? Yes, I love them, but I need to use them for goodness sake!

We have been trying to get back to some sort of a routine around here since Dave's accident. He is getting better and is back to work this week. Which means that Ethan and I have more time to spend together. Even though it is spring break where we live, Ethan and I have been doing some projects together anyway. Easter is creeping up fast and I don't want to miss this opportunity to teach him about the real meaning of the holiday.

Create Well: Pull out what you have in your stash and use it already! Just layer it!