Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Birthday Pink

Ok, I finally felt like myself when creating this week! My husband kept on laughing at me while I muttered to myself, "I love scrapbooking! I just love it!" ;)

Here is my darling niece again! I bought this paper just for this photo. I had to get my hands on some new pink and yellow product! My local Craft Warehouse had some new product that I was dying to use, so I used most of it together! LOL! I had a blast just layering it all while still getting a chance to use some vintage dictionary script and a vintage flower Becca picked up for me.


Supplies - Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket, and Little Yellow Bicycle; Alphas: American Crafts; Stickers: Anna Griffin & Pink Paislee; Crochet Flower: Fancy Pants Designs; Sequins and Tag: Making Memories; Punches: Fiskars, Martha Stewart, & Punch Bunch; Ink: StazOn; Other: spray paint, ribbon, vintage dictionary script, vintage flowers, thread, doily, & vintage date stamp







Teach Well...Teach Often has been updated. Have fun with spring crafts with your kids!

Create Well: Don't forget why you enjoy this hobby!