Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Sincerely Yours

It has been a good couple of weeks crafting. I have even been able to do a little digital scrapping. I did this layout using Paislee Press... Liz is one of my favorite digi designers. Her style is so universal, modern, and FUN!



This is my niece's daughter whom I love to scrap so much since I don't have a little girl. (Pink is one of my favorite colors to use right now with the seasons changing.) I made sure Sarah got some photos of her in this little pink outfit while she was visiting for Ethan's birthday last month. Isn't she a doll - although I spent fifteen minutes in Photoshop taking all the cake off her face. LOL!

This week it was announced that I will be Craft Warehouse's Design Team Leader for this year! I am so excited for this opportunity and can't wait to get started in May! The Design Team call is still going on until next week. To enter go here. I am looking forward to meeting the new team!

Create Well: If you are desperate to use the color pink, do all it takes to make that one photo you own look good. Even if it means time in front of Photoshop! ;)