Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

A Week in the Life

This week is A Week in the Life. Are you participating? This is the first time I have done it. I have done Ali's December Daily for two years but I thought it was important to capture our everyday. I don't normally post personal photos on this blog but I wanted to share a few of my favorites from Sunday to today.


We celebrated my husband's and mother-in-law's birthdays Sunday.

Mom loved the new Shutterfly book I made for her.

Dave took this picture of me on Sunday.

Some of my friends wonder how I have time to do scrapbooking or take online classes like the one I am taking right now here. This would be why... It is just after 8pm and both Dave and Ethan were in bed for the night. ;) By the way, I am in the middle of remodeling this blog... let me know what you think.

Craft Warehouse posted their new design team! I am so honored to be the team leader this year! I am looking forward to meeting the new girls and having a blast creating new projects to post right here!

Create Well: Capture your everyday. Those memories are the ones that mean the most.