Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse: Weekend Bliss

 Did you have a good weekend? Becca and I had a blast going to Craft Warehouse to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. We even got to give Jeanean a big hug! I laughed when Becca kept on asking for me to pose for photos. Why not have fun with it? Although, when she pulled the camera out while I was checking out at the register, I said, "Ummm, why am I in all the shots? Why not hand the camera over to me to get some shots of you?" Then I told our cashier, Ryan, to smile cause my crazy sister was going to take his picture. Poor kid. I don't think he ever knew what he was getting himself into by agreeing to help cashier on NSD! LOL!



Create Well: Ok... pull out the camera and get those fun shots you wouldn't normally. Then, laugh at yourself afterward.