Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines - Teresa Collins - My Little Bebe

This month's sponsor at Pencil Lines is Teresa Collins! I had a blast using her product since it was the first time that I could get my hands on it! Our local scrapbook stores don't carry her product yet, although, that might change real soon! ;)

This is a layout of my little man when he was born, three years ago. A perfect layout to be posted on Mother's Day!






This week I have been sick in bed and so today was the first time in four days that I was dressed and sitting up! My husband let me rest the whole day because I really needed it. Next week I am going to be getting back into the routine of things, hopefully with a healthy household!

Create Well: Celebrate your mother or motherhood with a layout for the occasion.