Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

I Believe in You


I Believe in You, originally uploaded by createoften.

I have been having a blast scrapbooking this week! Finally my creative rut is over! I think it has to do with the new product filling my local scrapbook store! My Mind's Eye did an amazing job with their new Sophie line. My sister and I swooned over every sheet of paper and diecut!

I created this layout of my friend Leia who lead our church's worship for years. God asked her to take a break, step back, and wait for Him to give direction. During her waiting time, she has really been able to get even closer to God and has had opportunities to use her gifts in ways she may have not had the chance if she was leading worship on Sundays.

Have you ever served so much that God asks you to step back to revisit Him again, wait, and listen to Him about what to do next?

I think we all go through this several times during our walk with God. It's hard to wait on Him and trust Him that he will direct our paths in all things in our lives. But, when God does give us direction and we look back on the time we waited, it was worth the wait.

The journaling reads: Wondering what God has planed for you? Do not worry. Your faith and talent make you strong. I believe in Him so I believe in you."

Create Well: Create a layout while you are waiting on the Lord. You will be blessed to look at the piece later and see how God helped you through it all.