Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Today {bliss}

northwest photography; oregon photography;
Today {bliss}, originally uploaded by createoften.

I am glad that my sister insisted on bringing her camera to my house today. She knew I went in to get my hair done for the first time in years. I mean, really cut, styled, just the way I like it! This week I also picked up several vintage tops at thrift stores {sigh!} I felt like a new girl in my vintage blouse and hair cut!

Becca didn't just bring her camera, she also brought her vintage umbrella {that I forgot I bought her}. So, she complained until I got my little red umbrella out to join her. I promised I would wait to show more pictures since we both are going to be using the new photos for design work. I will share soon!