Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Momenta - Wedding White


Wedding White, originally uploaded by createoften.

I created this 8x8 frame using the same paper flowers that I have been doing lately. A friend got married this last weekend. Don't you love creating a handmade gift? I created this using Momenta's Pure Textured Cardstock {my favorite}. I had a hard time matching the centers of the flowers and decided to add a small Prima flower to each center to keep unity. I also ran some of the cardstock through my Texture Boutique by Sizzix. I used a swiss dot template and my beloved Tim Holtz Distress Textured templates too.

The wedding was beautiful. Dave and I were able to go together for a date night. ;) It was nice going to a wedding together and just being guests. ;)

Create Well: Create a handmade gift for the next wedding you go to. It will stand out from the blenders and coffee makers.