Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pencil Lines - I Heart Jane Austen


This week's Pencil Lines sketch was a lot of fun! I really wanted to play with the heart aspect of the sketch but you can hardly see all the stitching and hearts in the shot above. Good thing I have close ups! ;)





I stitched all across the bottom half adding little pink Sassafras punched hearts. I also stitched a heart around the book... I bought this 1950's set of Jane Austen novels with the most beautiful covers on them. This is my friend Sarah reading "Sense and Sensibility." {The gray color compared to the cover of "Pride and Prejudice" matched the dress better lol!}

Today is a special day... it is our family reunion where the digital preservation album will be "revealed." I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I hope the family will like it!

Create Well: Pick your favorite author or novel and do a layout about it.