Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

A Very Memorable Day

My Mind's Eye, Craft Warehouse, Basic Gray, Scrap Clubs

A Very Memorable Day, originally uploaded by createoften.

I created this layout for the page challenge at my local Craft Warehouse's Scrap Club. The challenge was to use at least some of each paper in the kit (My Mind's Eye). I used every piece while adding a few Little Yellow Bicycle and Basic Gray product as well.


It was quite hard at first, but then I was having fun with it. Not much matched other than it all having dots, so why not just play with it? I actually like it and that really surprised me!



Create Well: Use patterns of papers to create your next layout with that you wouldn't normally use or put together. You may like the result!