Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Molly Mo's Summer Antique Faire Sneak Peek

This weekend at Molly Mo's Antique Faire, Becca and I couldn't have been happier! We were in {inspiration} heaven! We got there before the chickens were awake in their coop! ;) As the sun rose, I was able to take the most beautiful pictures of the most beautiful things...










I still have half of the photos to edit, but I wanted to put a few of my favorites so far... you can see more in my gallery here.

Did I find any treasures to bring home? Of course! I can't wait to share my new pin hole camera, crocheted lace, and vintage radio. Plus, I found a vintage dress that I can't wait to wear! ;)

Becca and I decided that we have been completely blessed to have been able to meet Diane and all the vendors that are at this show. They are all so nice, fun, and lighthearted! They all love life, love what they do, and are loyal to their friends.

Create Well: Put the Coburg Antique Show on your list of things to do in September. Meet our beautiful friends and their beautiful things. ;)