Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - Been There Done That at 32

Basic Grey, scrapbooking, Craft Warehouse,
Been There Done That at 32, originally uploaded by createoften.

This is going to be a short post since I sliced my fingers making dinner yesterday and am trying to type with one hand. ;) It's harder than I thought...

Craft Warehouse's design team retreat went so well last weekend that I am totally ready to do it again! It has been a long time since I sat for hours to create! I have loads of projects to share with you since I finished all my assignments for the month!

To start Craft Warehouse had us use Basic Grey's new Wander line and I just loved it! I loved all the arrows and decided to do a "Been There Done That" page. This is the last month I am 32 and so, it makes me think of what I have accomplished this year. I realized that It has been quite a challenging but rewarding year!

Create Well: What about you? Scrapbook what you have accomplished this last year.