Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - Santa Card

card making, cards, Christmas cards, Melissa Phillips, Lily Bean's Paperie
Santa Card, originally uploaded by createoften.

Part of our assignment for this month was to make three simple, first time card makers Christmas cards. This is my most simple one. I used liquid applique for Santa's outfit.

Card making is challenging for me. But, this week, I have found a new love for it. I visit the dear Melissa Phillips often and she totally inspires. So, this week, Becca came over and found me working on an assembly line of cards. She was so shocked that I am sure she looked out the window to see if it was a full moon. ;)

Create Well: Be inspired to try new things even if it is hard to do. ;)